Traditional all brick home on manicured .82 acres. Entry w/ sweeping staircase, library & large dining rm. Living rm w/ f/p & French doors to screened porch. Cook's kitchen open to gathering & breakfast rms. Master suite on main, w/ his/her closets & marble bath. Bedroom 5 w/ full bath on terrace level guest or inlay suite. Oversized garage & storage.
MLS #: 2034896
Listing Company: Worth Properties Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Highlands Belle Rive
- Year Built: 1996
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.82
- Lot Size: 148 X 244
- Lot Description: Slope
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Finished
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 26 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 13 x 15 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 16 (Bath)
- Bedroom #4: 14 x 19 (Bath)
- Kitchen: 17 x 20 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 15 x 25 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 14 x 19 (Formal)
- Other Room: 13 x 15 (Library)
- Other Room 2: 13 x 19 (Bedroom 5)
- Den: 15 x 26
- Rec Room: 15 x 30 (Basement Level)
- Hobby Room: 9 x 11 (Other)
- Taxes: $5,656
- HOA Fee: $440/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.