Bring your buyer who wants the opportunity to add their own touches as this will need updating. 4 side brick home with master on the main level, two story living room open to large kitchen/breakfast area. Additional cabinets beverage refrigerator and countertops added by seller. Loft area can be converted to additional bedroom. Screened covered porch and backyard partially fenced.
MLS #: 2055150
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Traceside
- Year Built: 1996
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.25
- Lot Size: 74 X 113
- Lot Description: Level
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Other, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 13 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 14 x 13
- Kitchen: 12 x 15 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 14 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 10 x 14 (Formal)
- Other Room: 12 x 13 (Office)
- Other Room 2: 15 x 8 (Breakfast Room)
- Rec Room: 16 x 17 (Over Garage)
- Hobby Room: 14 x 13 (Other)
- Taxes: $2,668
- HOA Fee: $62/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.