READY TO SPEND YOUR HOT SUMMER IN A COOL POOL! Great neighborhood with community pool within walking distance! Beautiful home newly painted, finished wood floors in the main rooms, tile in downstairs bathroom, brand new carpet and separate walk in closets in master, master bath has a whirlpool tub with a separate shower, granite kitchen counter tops, formal dining room w/ plantation blinds, cozy screened in patio leading to open deck, Bonus Room has a full bath-could be used as a 5th bedroom.
MLS #: 2035691
Listing Company: The Realty Association
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Brookview Forest
- Year Built: 2007
- Acreage: 0.19
- Lot Size: 65 X 125
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Gas Grill
- Construction: All Brick,Vinyl Sidi
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile, Vinyl
- Basement: Partial / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 18 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 11
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 11
- Bedroom #4: 12 x 13
- Kitchen: 14 x 21 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 20 x 14 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 13 x 11
- Rec Room: 17 x 16 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $2,238
- HOA Fee: $47/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.