Location, Location! Priced to sell quick! Adorable cozy home close to I-65, Shopping, Restaurants, Public Library, Gyms and 15 minutes to Downtown Nashville. Seller has had crawlspace encapsulated, New HVAC and roof is only 8 years old; there is also new flooring in all the bathrooms. Enjoy! Buyer to satisfy self on important information such as schools, taxes, square footage etc.
MLS #: 2015891
Listing Company: Chamberlain Realty
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Emerald Cove
- Year Built: 1990
- Acreage: 0
- Lot Size: .19
- Lot Description: Slope
- Construction: Partial Brick
- Floors: Laminate
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Electric / Heat Pump
- Master Bedroom: 11 x 16 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 11 x 14
- Kitchen: 10 x 18 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 15 x 13 (Fireplace)
- Rec Room: 15 x 11 (Over Garage)
- Taxes: $1,600
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.