Dreamy Victorian home in Williamson County featuring 4 bedrooms, Updated flooring, Privacy fenced backyard, granite counters, SS appliances, gas cook-top stove, double-sided fireplace, big corner lot, wrap around front porch. Garage has 50amp connection incase you have an RV or have other need for it! No HOA! Rare find! Seller calls the owners suite a true oasis!
MLS #: 2027130
Listing Company: Keller Williams Realty
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Spring Hill Est Ph 8
- Year Built: 1998
- Style: Victorian
- Acreage: 0.28
- Lot Size: 134 X 94
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Storage Building
- Construction: Partial Brick,Vinyl
- Floors: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Basement: None / Slab
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 16 x 23 (Suite)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 11 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 10 (Walk-In Closet)
- Bedroom #4: 10 x 19 (Walk-In Closet)
- Kitchen: 11 x 13 (Pantry)
- Living Room: 14 x 16 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 11 x 13
- Other Room: 11 x 18 (Gathering Room)
- Other Room 2: 7 x 11 (Utility Room)
- Taxes: $1,618
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.