Sale of Home Contingency - 24 HR Kick-Out Clause. Questions contact John 615.491.8176. Charming Home Offers Open Floor Plan. Features Vaulted Ceilings, Hard Wood Floors, Granite Countertops, Large Flex Bonus/4th Bedroom, Separate Porch, and a Restored Antique Mantle & Glass Rock Fireplace. A Freshly Updated Screened Deck Provides a Tranquil and Private Experience. Some Minor Cosmetic Touches Needed. Move-In Ready!
MLS #: 1963668
Listing Company: Parks
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Highland Creek
- Year Built: 2004
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.23
- Lot Size: 92 X 158
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener, Sprinkler
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Tile
- Basement: None / Crawl
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Sale of Home
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 16 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 11 x 13 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 10 x 11 (Ex. Lg. Closet)
- Kitchen: 11 x 22 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 17 x 20 (Fireplace)
- Dining Room: 10 x 12 (Formal)
- Other Room: 6 x 6 (Utility)
- Rec Room: 16 x 21 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $2,364
- HOA Fee: $24/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.