Upstairs bonus could easily be converted into 3rd bedroom. In addition, unfinished room (currently used as storage) could become a 3rd bed or office - so many options! HVACs and roof only 2 years old. Master and guest room on main level and fully fenced backyard. HOA includes yardcare. Can walk to Spring Hill's stores and restaurants.
MLS #: 2039812
Listing Company: Benchmark Realty, Llc
Properties marked with the MTRMLS approved logo are provided courtesy of the RealTracs Internet Data Exchange Program Copyright 2012 MTRMLS, Inc. Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed.
- County: Williamson County
- Subdivision: Highlands @ Ca
- Year Built: 2004
- Style: Traditional
- Acreage: 0.12
- Lot Size: 39 X 129
- Lot Description: Level
- Exterior: Garage Door Opener
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Carpet, Finished Wood, Vinyl
- Basement: None / Slab
- Roof: Asphalt
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Master Bedroom: 12 x 15 (Master BR Downstairs)
- Bedroom #2: 10 x 12
- Kitchen: 10 x 12 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 17 (Great Room)
- Dining Room: 10 x 12 (Formal)
- Other Room: 9 x 17 (Interior Expansion)
- Rec Room: 16 x 22 (2nd Floor)
- Taxes: $1,472
- HOA Fee: $160/mo
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.